Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Who?


When I reach my daily word count I like to check in with I write like.

Usually, I get Stephen King or Chuck Palahniuk.

Today I got Cory Doctorow.

Who the F is that? Because I didn't know his work I got worried. 

I though bad right away.

What kind of crap did I write this morning? 

So I had to google him.

cory-pic.jpg

I am such an Author nerd, so I watched both parts. 
After listening to everything this interview had to offer, I was left with how attractive his hands are.
I've made a promise to myself to keep my distractions limited to twitter, but now I want to read his YA book. (For the Win.)
I'll just have add it to the list.

Cory Doctorow's For The Win is available free at 


 

Your Badge

I write like
Cory Doctorow
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal softwareAnalyze your writing!


2 comments:

  1. Thats so funny I just found that website this morning and pasted some stories in and got Cory Doctorow for my deadly reading story funny we are writing twins!
    I didn't have a clue who he was either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa-fee,
    May you one day be googled because some writer went to you-write-like and your name came up!
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete